As a small family firm we are dedicated to providing a quality service to our clients. William Murdoch first set up business in Huntly in 1835 and the commitment which he provided to his clients continues to this day.
As a small firm we are able to treat clients the way we would wish to be treated ourselves believing that substance and trust still count in a world increasingly focused on sound bites, flashy advertising and false promises. We look forward to being of service to you and offering you our in-depth local knowledge of Huntly and the surrounding area.
HILLBRAE, EAST PARK STREET,
Offers Over: £175,000
- LOCATED IN PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF HUNTLY RAILWAY STATION
Offers Over: £215,000
- * 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE
- * LARGE RURAL GARDEN EXTENDING TO 1/3 OF AN ACRE
- * IDYLLIC SETTING
BUILDING PLOT AT CROSSROADS FARM,
Offers Over: £55,000
- IDYLLIC RURAL LOCATION NEAR THE VILLAGE OF ROTHIEMAY.
- PLANNING PERMISSION IN PRINCIPAL FOR DWELLINGHOUSE (SEE ATTACHED TO SCHEDULE).
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIEWING.
1 GORDON TERRACE
Offers Over: £240,000
- 3 BEDROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF INVERURIE
- EPC BAND - C
Fixed Prices: £425
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modernised interior
- Spacious/good sized accommodation
- Off street parking available
- Rent - £425.00 per calendar month. No DSS. No smokers. No pets. 2 References required. Short Assured Tenancy. Viewing available from 29th August 2014. Landlord Registration Number - 314751/300/10451. EPC Band - G.